If you are looking for guest posting, then you are at right place
We are accepting guest articles, and we invite experts to share their tips & expertise with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
The type of posts topics we expect from guest writers are:
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- How to & Listicles
Guest Post Guidelines
Before you write or submit a post, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your post should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Language should like you are explaining things a person sitting next to you
- Your articles should be min 1500 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give a source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The post should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article, your pages can be linked in your bio.
- Do not promote any service or product or their links in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your post.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.