Updated July 13th, 2022
4 Best WordPress Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugins Free & Paid
Are you’re looking for the best drag & drop page WordPress builders for your WordPress blog. Choosing the best WordPress page builder can boost your targeted traffic and can take your blog to the next level.
When you try an easy method to customize your blog, you definitely need the best page builder for your WordPress Site.
You can build attractive landing pages, edit and customize blog layout without writing a single code line. If you just started then you must want one of these plugins to build a beautiful or professional looking website.
WordPress drag & drop page builder also provides hundreds of different styles of templates for your blog layout.
I’m going to tell you some of the best page builder plugins for your WordPress site and why you need to choose one of them for your website.
9 Tips on How To Stop Making Grammatical Mistakes in Text
7 Tips to Monetize and Profit From Your Blog
Best WordPress Hosting Service Provider [Top Features]
What SEO Tools Should You Be Using?
Why do you need to use drag & drop page builder for WordPress?
Before discussing any page builder plugin, you just need to know why these plugins are important.
If you’re a blogger then you faced different types of difficulties while customizing your WordPress blog or website. No matter, whatever you are creating, you need to customize your pages according to your need.
Although several premium WordPress themes have different page styles, most are incredibly difficult to configure for those who don’t have any knowledge of code (HTML/CSS).
That’s why a question arises: “How to make WordPress drag and drop? And then WordPress Drag & Drop page builders come into the game.
But it doesn’t mean that page builder is only for beginners.
In this tutorial, I’m going to compare some of the best WordPress page builders available in the market according to your need.
So, let’s get started.
Elementor is one of the best WordPress drag & drop page builder plugin I’ve ever used in my blogging journey. It is one of the most popular and trusted WordPress plugins with over 2 million+ active installations.
Elementor is a beginner-friendly plugin and easy to use. You can just drag and drop the widgets from the left side panel. The customization is too simple and the output will make you feel amazing.
You don’t need to customize your website or blog on your own. Everything can be accomplished with a convenient user interface, so there are no coding skills are required.
Elementor is a fermium tool that means it comes with both; free & paid. You can use the free version of this page builder plugin for a lifetime with limited features. However, Elementor pro comes with different types of features like more widgets and hundreds of templates that can increase your affiliate sales.
Elementor page builder plugin works really well on premium themes like GeneratePress. It doesn’t matter whatever you’re using; GeneratePress free or premium.
Features of Elementor
Here are some best features of the Elementor Pro plugin:
- Drag & Drop Editor: Elementor has the best, fastest, and most intuitive drag & drop editor for WordPress.
- 300+ Designer Made Templates: You can choose from over 300+ template from the library that suits your business.
- 90+ Widgets: With more than 90+ widgets, create whatever you want with just the drag & drop feature.
- Popup Builder: Create your custom pixel-perfect popup to target your audience.
- Theme Builder: This feature of Elementor pro gives you access to each site part, within your editor.
- WooCommerce Builder: This feature will allow you to recreate all of your default WooCommerce pages.
- Responsive Editing: Control your mobile, desktop, and tablet view and even customize it with a single click.
Elementor offers three different plans which come between $49 per year to $199 per year. The detailed pricing of each plan are given below:
Personal Plan: This is the basic plan of the Elementor pro plugin which costs $49 per year. You will get the one-year license key with this plan. If you are a blogger and have only one site then it’s the best plan for your website.
Plus Plan: The plus plan of this plugin helps you to manage more than one website. Elementor’s plus plan costs you $99 per year and you will get the 3 site license.
Expert Plan: This plan is best for those who run a company and have so many clients as you can use it on more than 1000 sites. The Expert plan costs you $199 per year for the 1000 sites.
Note: All the plans offer 30 days money-back guarantee.
Beaver Builder is also one of the best and premium WordPress page builder plugins for almost all WordPress users.
It has a really simple user interface that makes creating professional content very simple. The plugin is known as the top competitor of the Elementor pro page builder, which is why it is really popular with developers too.
You also don’t need to know any coding skills as it also has a simple drag & drop feature. In fact, you can design the entire WordPress website and the entire WordPress theme without knowing any coding skills.
There are 35 unique content widgets available to build any type of website. Moreover, the drag & drop live editor quickly helps you to find out sliders, testimonials, counters, galleries, and more to build landing pages fast and professionally.
Although, the free version of Beaver Builder is enough to get started. If you want to enjoy more features like theme builder functionality then you must need the pro version of this plugin. The theme builder feature helps you to create a more powerful WordPress website.
Features of Beaver Builder
- Responsive Design Feature: The responsive editing mode helps you to create a responsive design for any device.
- Short Code Support: Shortcode support allows you to perform functions that you will not usually be able to perform.
- Custom Modules: This feature allows limitless possibilities for personalizing the page builder to suit your needs.
Beaver Builder Pricing
Beaver Builder offers three different plans which come between $99 per year to $399 per year. The detailed pricing of each plan are given below:
Standard Plan: The standard plan of beaver builder comes at $99 per year. In this plan, you can use this plugin on unlimited sites.
Pro Plan: The pro plan of beaver builder is the middle plan. You can purchase this plan at $199 per year and use it for a lifetime per year.
Agency Plan: This plan is for those who have runs a company. The agency plan of beaver builder plugin comes at $399 per year.
Note: All the plans offer 30 days money-back guarantee.
Thrive Architect is the build-in drag-and-drop platform for websites that focus on conversion and that have elements such as a call to action icons, account timers, forms for lead generation, and testimonial boxes.
Thrive Architect is the fastest, and most effective visual editor for WordPress.
With Thrive elements, you will gain the ability to generate quicker reviews and improve your engagement with various innovative features such as up-voting and down-voting and gratified comments.
You can create a home page, a Facebook page, blog posts, and everything else easily.
Features of Thrive Architect
- Flexible Column Layouts: With the help of Thrive architect; you can easily change the layout of the column anytime.
- Total Font Customization: Control your website typography with over 700+ custom fonts.
- Hover Effects: Change the hover layout into the container element.
- Style Every Detail: Style everything and every part of your website as you can.
- And lots of other features.
Thrive Architect Pricing
Thrive Architect is a part of Thrive elements which includes 9 tools including thrive architect. The total membership of thrive tools costs you $228 per year. However, If you want to purchase only thrive architect then it cost you $67 for one license and $97 for five licenses.
Note: You will get 30 day money-back guarantee on all plans.
4. Divi Builder
Divi is a WordPress theme and page builder for creating beautiful websites in just a few minutes, without any coding knowledge. It is incredibly easy to use a plugin that you’ll be whipping up any type of website in no time.
Divi is amazingly easy to use, so you can whip websites in record time.
In the Divi builder plugin, almost everything can be adjusted (color, font, sizing, spacing).
You can click on your page directly to begin making all improvements in the real-time overview. You don’t have to save and press Preview to see the new edition.
The Divi builder plugin is the cornerstone of the Divi Theme and it fits with every WordPress theme free or paid.
Features of Divi Builder
- Drag & Drop Content Editor: The drag & drop feature of Divi builder helps you to edit any section of the theme.
- High-Quality Content Templates: There has been lots of templates to use depends on your need.
- Reusable Custom Content: You can store everything in the Divi Builder for use on the entire site through the global module features.
- Portability: If you intend to develop many Divi websites, there is a strong time-saving capability that can increase the productivity of your workflow.
- Ease of Use: The user interfaces of the Divi builder is really user friendly. While the Divi builder user interface is not implemented poorly in any way, it is very different from the default WordPress one.
Divi Builder Pricing
You need to join the Elegant Theme club to access the Divi builder plugin. The subscription starts from $89 per year. You will also get five other plugins including access to the 87 other themes in the subscription.
Not only that, but you will also get all new themes released by Elegant Themes during the membership period.
In the end, everyone needs at least a one-page builder plugin for their WordPress website. Nowadays, almost every page builder comes with a drag & drop feature.
I used almost every page builder and found this two drag & drop page builders very helpful.
Both plugins can build beautiful landing pages within minutes. As well as they come with hundreds of templates, if you don’t want to build your site just insert a template and your page is ready.
I hope this guide helps you to find the best WordPress drag & drop page builder plugin for your website. If you have any queries, then let me know in the comments section.